
Places.. there are a lot. But every single person in the world has it’s favorite.
About a month ago I traveled to San Andres; and I liked it a lot. Although the weather was extremely hot (something I don’t like much) it was something different. Beaches there are not like the ones in Ecuador, they are plain, without waves, and actually they are like natural pools. There you can swim with fishes of all colors and sizes without going too far. There are some activities you can do, most of them involve swimming with fishes. At a beach called Aquarium, the water was clear, and somehow weird. When you looked at it you could see a difference in colors; there were seven different types of blue! But, this was not exactly what made me like this place..

Red, Green and Yellow.. Rastafari colors everywhere! I really liked that. Most of the people there dressed with those colors and that style; some of them even had rastas; I just loved their look. According to a man there, San Andres just produced three things: fish, tourism and black people. They were very friendly and funny; the first day I became friends with two guys from the island, and I wanted to take a picture with them, unfortunately my camera broke down.
I had a bracelet which showed that I was under age, plus my face shows I’m under age, so I was not supposed to drink alcoholic cocktails, but a couple of times the bar man gave me the drinks with alcohol; the first time I drank a little and then I gave it to my mom, but the second time I decided to drink all of it; unfortunately I ended up with headache.. I must say I enjoyed every single thing of the trip; so that’s why San Andres is one of my favorite places.
I like to travel and visit new places, but everybody needs space and time to relax and just be. That is why one of my favorite places is my home; specially my room and the garden. When I was little I did not like to be at my room, staying there was synonym of being grounded so I think that is why I did not like it much; but with time I started liking it each time more. I can do everything; listen music, chat, read, paint, talk, sleep, and all what I want; it’s like a house of my own, I can decorate it the way I want so it has my own special touch. Sometimes I spend hours in my room so my parents get mad because I do not spend much time with them, they say that it has to do with age, but I think that it is because I feel comfortable in my room and there is no reason to go somewhere else.. Anyway, sometimes I like to go outside, to have some fresh air, and sit on the grass or climb a tree. In my garden I have a little artificial water fall, so I like to stay still and listen to the sound of water; it is relaxing. After all, “home, sweet home!”Anyway my favorite places are not even San Andres, my room or the garden; my favorite place is where I could be myself, do what I want the way I want without worrying of what others may think.. sometimes being ‘myself’ is not something to be done alone, most of the times it means staying with my brother, doing whatever comes to our minds, even thought sometimes we do silly or naughty things, we have fun, and I think that is one of the most important things..

3 comentarios:
blablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlabla
blablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlabla
blablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlabla
blablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlabla
blablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlabla
blablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlablablablabnlabla
blablabnlablablablabnlabla..............oie mi sopi te quiero monton!!!!!!!jejej....i luv so much in english....jejeje..........you are so cepilla!!!
Hi Sofi: You really enjoy writing and I don´t mind reading it. Keep it up. I like the beaches too.
Monica
jaja osea qeu my chistosa?? poniendo el coment en ingles jajajaja veras yo te pongo como te hice esa vez en la carta jajaja weno sister cuidate much y ya nos hemos de see por ahi jajajaja chevere el little blog qeu te mandaste jajaja tqm morita jajajajaj kcho ñaña ratongirl jajaja
Publicar un comentario